Features & Benefits
- Technology: Far-field / Spherical with oversampling
- Frequency Range: 18GHz – 75GHz
- Maximum Size of DUT: 45cm
- Maximum Mass of DUT: 10kg on the mast
- Typical Dynamic Range: 50db
Measurement Capabilities (Passive & Active)
- Cross Polar Discrimination
- Sidelobe Levels
- 3D Radiation Pattern
- Radiation Pattern in any Polarization
- TRP, TIS, EIRP & EIS
- 5G Communications Equipment
- Mobile Communications Devices
- Research and Development
Self-Contained Moveable System
Compact and portable, the ETH-MMW-1000 frees up space in laboratories and production environments. The system integrates its Gigahertz Control Unit, Measurement PC and Vector Network Analyzer/Radiocom tester. Easily installed into a new or existing construction, the moveable chassis can be relocated within a test facility.
Accurate and Cost Effective Far-Field Measurement System
The ETH-MMW-1000 includes a distributed axis positioning system, consisting of:
- An azimuth mast rotator for rotating the DUT about the Phi axis
- A theta ring positioner for elevating the measurement Horns around the DUT.
Each measurement bandwidth is covered by dedicated paths (High Performance RF cables, rectangular waveguides, measurement Horns), associated with a common amplification stage. The fully anechoic enclosure provides a shielded environment over a very wide frequency range (from 18 GHz to 75 GHz) and ensures stable measurement results.
公憩止痒 小说The millimeter measurement system is a flexible turn-key solution, ideal for all testing needs for mmWave system development and validation, including: 5G communications devices, mobile communications devices, and research and development.
公憩止痒 小说The system is supplied with the complete Ethertronics® software suite, including:
- Ethertronics® Antenna Measurement (Measurement Control and Data Acquisition)
- Ethertronics® Antenna Viewer (Post-processing and tabular/graphical data output)
Datasheet – Click to Download
Video – Click to View
Request Measurement Time Window
Use the form below to request a Measurement Time Window. We will review your submission and someone will reach out to you shortly. Thank you